For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Saturday 13 June 2015

Don't Tell...

The edge of evening pulls a velvet cloak across the sky.
Everything goes so dark so quickly.
You lay me down.
A slight breeze drips through my window,
kissing my neck without invitation.
I shiver with the cold.

You come down to me.
Your body moving over mine like a warm river.
I shiver,
for different reasons all together.
I close my eyes for a moment and I'm lost.
Every experience and all the happiness I've felt in my life pours down over me,
covering us both in tiny beads of rain.
I move my fingertips down the curve of your back feeling all the muscles moving to get closer as you press against me.

I wait for the sky to tear open and pull me into heaven,
when it does you hold me the whole way through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment