For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Sunday 30 August 2015

Dreams of overcoming...

There's a certain freedom in realising you don't know anything.
About the world.
About life.
Yours or anyone else's.

All that I am in hollow light,
pen on paper, dark and light.
Somewhere God's pulling me apart from me.
Finding out what was took from me.

Your hand soft, a map of you life.
All I see is the red blood of your heart,
your soul full of light.

I lay awake,
all the mistakes lift me off my feet.
Straight above the clouds are low,
their scent nondescript like snow.

All the years you took from me.
Lined up in that forest of trees.
God's whispers of nothing is enough for me.

Hollow,
weight,
if we're quite will we break?
Even after this long hike,
do you think he'll stick with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment