For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Thursday 3 September 2015

Wanderlust...

I'm away again,
catching up with other wandering souls.
The weight of air resting upon my shoulders.
I lose track of time,
my most favourite thing to do.
A whisper of light,
of life.
A silent breeze cuts through,
the grass before the sun has awoke,
the world is mine to take home.


Central Park Beginning of Fall...

Romance...

Top of the World...

That Time They Painted Me on a Building...

Red Balloon...

That Time I Bought a Cowgirl Hat in NYC...

When Nature Prevails...

Brooklyn Loves Barclays...

That Time I Had a Sundae for Breakfast...

Tiny Bar East Village...

Wanderlust...

Still my Favourite Place in the World...

That Time I Bought a Pound of Gummie Bears...

Two Years After College at NYU we Meet Again, He's a Good Old Chap

Travelled from Australia for This Pizza, Bless You Roberta's
Now to Yellowstone, bye NYC see you next year x

No comments:

Post a Comment